Meltdown coming soon...

i'm confused, i thought this place was already in meltdown mode. people ****** about it being parker, people ****** its bradley, people ****** KF is taking so long to decide, etc...

I have a feeling it has taken this long for a reason. I just remember the Lil Lick experiment in basketball and how the fan base took it. Wonder if we will get the same reaction?

i'm confused, i thought this place was already in meltdown mode. people ****** about it being parker, people ****** its bradley, people ****** KF is taking so long to decide, etc...

In my opinion, the football boards have been in "soft" meltdown mode for over a year. It's getting old.

I think the hawks are having one of their better recruiting years right now. Things will improve.

I have a feeling it has taken this long for a reason. I just remember the Lil Lick experiment in basketball and how the fan base took it. Wonder if we will get the same reaction?

If John Lickliter is named DC, you're damn right I'm going to meltdown.

I thought this was going to be about jaleel still taking his visit to msu!! Woops, wrong meltdown

In my opinion, the football boards have been in "soft" meltdown mode for over a year. It's getting old.

I think the hawks are having one of their better recruiting years right now. Things will improve.

agreed, and thanks for posting positive.

the only way to counteract the negatives is with positive and not let them overtake the board with the negativity.

url

url

url

url

HawkeyeNation meltdown? No, never. Not a snowball's chance at a Japanese nuclear reactor.

agreed, and thanks for posting positive.

the only way to counteract the negatives is with positive and not let them overtake the board with the negativity.

I am not being negative. I know how these boards flip out and I was wondering if what is about to transpire is going to cause an epic meltdown.

I know you give me crap for my critiscm about Erb, but I think being a fan is more than turning my head and ignoring things. I support the Hawks and do so no matter what, but I also will point out things that are troubling.

I am not being negative. I know how these boards flip out and I was wondering if what is about to transpire is going to cause an epic meltdown.

I know you give me crap for my critiscm about Erb, but I think being a fan is more than turning my head and ignoring things. I support the Hawks and do so no matter what, but I also will point out things that are troubling.

i wasn't even referencing you in that post! :)

1st of February? If he has a press conference that day, it would make sense.

Is that national signing day?

Blv it is; is KF being careful not to spring an announcement that would scare off recruits/commits? Seems to me most would want to have an idea who they would be playing for, and any uncertainty would not necessarily be good. Although uncertainty could be better than bad.

Latest posts