Mel Basabe sighting

busabus114

Downtown IC about an hour ago with Francis and McCaffrey. Hopefully Fran can seal the deal before he leaves town

Seems sort of pathetic to me that we're following him as if he's the second coming, Obama or Michael Jordan or something.

I mean, I hope he comes to Iowa and sounds like a good player but he's like, what, a top 175 recruit or something?

Do we really need updates about his every move? What's next, whether he did he went to BK and what he ordered for lunch?

Hope it was a Whopper. I love whoppers. and onion rings

be nice to get him!!!!! i'm ready to get him and another and then 3rd asst and ga and rock and roll. go hawks

Yes Hawkeye Shane, I hope he doesn't have to prove where he was born to everybody over and over again.

Seems sort of pathetic to me that we're following him as if he's the second coming, Obama or Michael Jordan or something.

I mean, I hope he comes to Iowa and sounds like a good player but he's like, what, a top 175 recruit or something?

Do we really need updates about his every move? What's next, whether he did he went to BK and what he ordered for lunch?

He actually went to Mickey D's, got a #5 with no cheese. I thought he was being healthy until he super sized it and got a REGULAR coke!!!!

We have nothing to talk about and I'm bored at work, i just wanted to pass along the info that he was still in town.

Also, Francis is an extremely sharp dresser

He actually went to Mickey D's, got a #5 with no cheese. I thought he was being healthy until he super sized it and got a REGULAR coke!!!!

We have nothing to talk about and I'm bored at work, i just wanted to pass along the info that he was still in town.

Also, Francis is an extremely sharp dresser

No problem and I include myself in that patheticness. I'm checking for updates all of the time!

Come on Basabe!! I want this dude to commit!!! His name is soooo cool haha. Def would be one of my favs.

Basabe is a loser! I don't want any kid like this at Iowa! How dare he back out of his commitment to Siena and that University! Kids now a days just don't know how to stick to their commitment. I am tired of this..

Signed,

All the 40 year olds on this site ripping Brust

Basabe is a loser! I don't want any kid like this at Iowa! How dare he back out of his commitment to Siena and that University! Kids now a days just don't know how to stick to their commitment. I am tired of this..

Signed,

All the 40 year olds on this site ripping Brust

Agreed, the hypocricy of those people complaining about Brust is really annoying.

Anyone have a update on how his visit went???? I wish this kid would commit already. Whatz up with him waiting all this time???

Anyone have a update on how his visit went???? I wish this kid would commit already. Whatz up with him waiting all this time???

He just visited Iowa, the state not the school, for the first time. He probably wants to digest everything and talk to a couple of people before making a final decision.

People act like this is just another decision when in reality it is most likely the biggest decision any of these kids have made to date.

Cyclones17:
Take your crap back to the barn; wonder what kind of a tune you'd be singing if you were told McKnight backed out of his LOI, and was signing with K State; Your response would be no different than the Brust response has been on this or any other board. My guess is, the mayor will give you plenty of reasons to play the kettle in the next few years. Why don't you go close the gate---some of the ISU cheerleaders may be getting out.

I am a die hard Hawk fan and everything but this drama over Brust is getting ridiculous! He committed to Lickloiter and doesn't seem to want to play up tempo ball! What is the big deal when everyone is all for Basabe.

Latest posts