MD thread

back-to-the-future-train.gif

Happy Franuary.....game ends on a 21-6 Maryland run.

Yea ... expected loss but again, to do it in such grand fashion with ANOTHER blown double-digit lead.
It's gonna be a VERY rough finish to the season and a definitive end to the NCAA streak - probably any post-season at all.

As been posting over the last couple weeks, there are only 2 games left with reasonable chance to win - Wisconsin and Penn State at home. Hawks must win those AND have to go 1-1 in BTT to even get a sniff at the NIT as a 17-16 team.

Yea ... expected loss but again, to do it in such grand fashion with ANOTHER blown double-digit lead.
It's gonna be a VERY rough finish to the season and a definitive end to the NCAA streak - probably any post-season at all.

As been posting over the last couple weeks, there are only 2 games left with reasonable chance to win - Wisconsin and Penn State at home. Hawks must win those AND have to go 1-1 in BTT to even get a sniff at the NIT as a 17-16 team.
tumblr_mg2qutnmJZ1rwfctbo1_500.gif

Sometime I wonder if they could beat their own shadow?

No one else to blame here.

Fran's teams always look completely shell-shocked against solid D. I guess that should be expected as I'm sure they don't face it in practice...

Kudo's to MD. A lot of energy on D. Hustle, energy, active hands and feet. Credit to them.

I see by the box score that Iowa had 23 PFs to MDs 11. Iowa was out rebounded by 8. Maryland's bench outscored Iowa's by a big margin.

Woe is us.

Latest posts