mcnutts gone

tmurph2643

after breaking insight bowl records he will be gone to the NFL.

a great hawkeye leaving on a great note. beat the sooners.

Unless Jess Settles steps in on his behalf and gets him another year of eligibility I'm guessing you are right! Awesome analysis!

If he can get his 40 time down into the 4.48 or faster range, he will go as high as the 3rd round. If he runs in the low 4.5s (as expected) then he will go 5th round or 6th round. Its pretty unlikely that he will go undrafted though. I'd really like to see him in San Fran or out West somewhere. He would be a perfect West Coast offense receiver.

If he can get his 40 time down into the 4.48 or faster range, he will go as high as the 3rd round. If he runs in the low 4.5s (as expected) then he will go 5th round or 6th round. Its pretty unlikely that he will go undrafted though. I'd really like to see him in San Fran or out West somewhere. He would be a perfect West Coast offense receiver.

yes, if he just had a little more speed he would be a plax burress clone. as he is, he'll be a perfect possession receiver/3rd receiver for some team, esp for a west coast type team. i think he's a lock to go no lower than 4th unless he has a poor combine.

yes, if he just had a little more speed he would be a plax burress clone. as he is, he'll be a perfect possession receiver/3rd receiver for some team, esp for a west coast type team. i think he's a lock to go no lower than 4th unless he has a poor combine.

I think a better comparison would be Michael Jenkins or maybe even Marcus Robinson.

Of course he's gone. He's a senior. What a horrid post! Trying to get your post read with a subject line "McNutt gone"? "Oh my gosh," has he been arrested or what?"

Hats off to Marvin and all of the fellas playing their final game as a Hawkeye. It's kind of sad but anymore you have to appreciate the guys who made it through and were good representatives of the program and university. From everything I've ever seen, McNutt has been first class all the way.

...I'd love to see a tall receiver with his hands on the Bears. It's what they lack.

Yet, I've never seen Angelo even think about an Iowa player..

...I'd love to see a tall receiver with his hands on the Bears. It's what they lack. Yet, I've never seen Angelo even think about an Iowa player..
The Bears almost drafted Brandon Myers, in fact that is where he thought he was going.

Yes! This! I want him in San Fran!

Latest posts