McNutt impresses at Mandatory Minicamp

Hawkeye27

Marvin McNutt looked good today in mandatory minicamp. According to an eagles blogger,

"Marvin McNutt made a nice catch today. He had a safety draped all over him (I think it was Bonner), and was able to out-muscle him for the catch. Good hands."

McNutt is showing why he was a good pick. McNutt was brought in to improve their red zone efficiency. If he continues to outwork and be physical, he is solidifying his position more and more.

Eagles minicamp notes: June 12, 2012 – Blogging the bEast

I think McNutt's lapses in concentration on the easy passes will go away with experience. When you come into a system as a QB and five years latter your a SR. wide receiver there's going to be some rough edges from the transition.

I think McNutt's lapses in concentration on the easy passes will go away with experience. When you come into a system as a QB and five years latter your a SR. wide receiver there's going to be some rough edges from the transition.

You're right. Just think, he has only been a receiver for a few years, he will get more experience and crisper in route running as well.

Latest posts