McNutt Hurt?

dbqt

i noticed he pulled himself out of game after he was tackled and never came back in. I havent heard 1 thing about it. the announcers didnt even notice and nothing in the papers.

good. I wondered the same thing, but noticed Marvin standing and walking around. We'll need him as the season progresses. Strong, fast, dudes who are 6'4" are pretty valuable.

McNutt's injury was a blessing against BSU. Now I don't wish anyone to get injured but the injury opened up an opportunity for Kennan to get some valuable playing time.

People have questioned why he doesn't get the ball, I think it's because McNutt and DJK are open and they are considered the 1st and 2nd options out there....Davis being the 3rd or 4th option when Stanzi goes through his reads.

I suffered a non-contact injury in the parking lot before the game.

While checking out the awesome Hawkeye-themed RV to my right, I apparently wasn't watching where I was going, rolled my right ankle and tumbled to the ground.

I picked myself up off the wet parking lot and turned to find the guy who tripped me or the hole I stepped in.

The culprit? I stepped on a pine cone.

I had consumed 3 tasty Goose Island malt beverages in the hour leading up to the incident, but I don't think that was a factor.

My knee is a bit sore where I fell on it, but I should be cleared for tailgating by next weekend.

Hopefully McNutt will be cleared to play as well.

I suffered a non-contact injury in the parking lot before the game.

While checking out the awesome Hawkeye-themed RV to my right, I apparently wasn't watching where I was going, rolled my right ankle and tumbled to the ground.

I picked myself up off the wet parking lot and turned to find the guy who tripped me or the hole I stepped in.

The culprit? I stepped on a pine cone.

I had consumed 3 tasty Goose Island malt beverages in the hour leading up to the incident, but I don't think that was a factor.

My knee is a bit sore where I fell on it, but I should be cleared for tailgating by next weekend.

Hopefully McNutt will be cleared to play as well.

I don't wish for anyone to get injured, but if you are unable to return for next weekend's game it will make more drinking time available for the No. 2 at your position. We'll need their experience later in the season.

I don't wish for anyone to get injured, but if you are unable to return for next weekend's game it will make more drinking time available for the No. 2 at your position. We'll need their experience later in the season.

and we all know you're ready to bench all the starters to prepare for next season since this season is over

I saw McNutt jogging off the field at the end of the game in the front of the swarm. He looked fine to me... he wasn't limping or anything. I'm sure it was him unless there's another #7 I don't know about.

We were up 21-0 at half and it was raining. Probably a good call to keep him off the field if he had a minor injury. Why risk it in those circumstances?

Shonn, I'm ready to step in if you need me. I drink a 7.65 second 12 oz and can throw up 15 strong reps of I.O.W.A. without going horse. Let me know if you need me.

Shonn, I'm ready to step in if you need me. I drink a 7.65 second 12 oz and can throw up 15 strong reps of I.O.W.A. without going horse. Let me know if you need me.
Impressive feats, indeed!

Keep doing your reps with the first unit, hopefully it won't have to come down to a gametime decision.

I saw Mcnutt at HuHot last night. He seemed to eat the Mongolian food without any problems, so I wouldn't worry about it.

In 2005 I tore my ACL on the hill while tailgating the UNI game. Sort of a freak accident. Much more than 3 beverages were involved. I did still make it to the game though.
I then had surgery the friday before the 20-10 victory over wisconsin, which was Alvarez's last home game. It was bad timing because every time Mitch King got in the back field I jumped out of my chair, and then fell back down screaming in pain.

My point is that Mcnutt is fine.

He was with Jordan Bernstine and what appeared to be his girlfriend. Since there were three of them i'm guessing they came in a car, so he probably will lose his starting spot by midseason.

Latest posts