McNamara says he has played well up until last game

longtimer

That was his assessment He has 944 yards through 7 games with a 5.9 yard average and A LONG of 33 yards. with 6 TDs and 4 Interceptions
I posted a while ago that some Michigan reporters said he was a mediocre QB on a talented Michigan team. Maybe its time to accept that they were being generous

The recruitment and development of quarterbacks the last 5 years has been dogshit. Until Kirk’s mindset changes I am not sure how to respond.

Ok, so now we understand the problem....I said this back at Kid's Day, he doesn't have a D1 arm. Nothing is going to change that. He isn't capable of the simple passes and is inaccurate to boot. We paid him his $. There is no reason to play him anymore. Sullivan is ready to go and Marco after him. Iowa took it's shot, I respect that. Now it's time to accept that we crapped out. Next man in with the most upside for next year. "Still a lot to play for" is code for nothing left to play for but pride. Let the coaches see what we got then decide what we have to do in the portal. That's todays reality.

Last edited:

Latest posts