McCarney and Henderson

IMHO Sean Henderson looks like a pimp, I mean a real one. Guess, he is for Seantrel.
Glad we're not part of that circus. SC can have him and his lot. Daddy will be the next "Pants on the Ground" guy on Am. Idol. lol.

One of the more entertaining threads I have seen in a while. Howled with laughter. I have some questions and comments:

How does Seantrel keep his white socks so clean in Minnesota this time of year?

I missed the live announcement show. Check out the jerseys in back. Did he actually walk to the lockers and pick out USC's adding to the suspense? Another reason KF passed on this dysfunctional circus? And is that Marshall University's jersey next to the Gators? Didn't know the manchild was considering the Thundering Herd.:D

But seriously. The hubris of this guy. He uses a green Irish uniform which they reserve for special occasions and then doesn't pick them. Hilarious.

From Wikepedia:
Over the years, Notre Dame has occasionally worn green instead of blue as its home jersey, sometimes adopting the jersey for an entire season—or more—at a time. Currently, Notre Dame reserves its green jerseys for "special" occasions. Often on such occasions, the Irish will take the field for warmups dressed in blue, only to switch to green when they go back to the locker room before kickoff. This tradition was started by Dan Devine in 1977 before the USC game. Notre Dame has also been known to switch jerseys at halftime, as during the 1985 USC game, and in the epic loss to Nile Kinnick-led Iowa in 1939, although this was to help avoid confusion between their navy uniforms and Iowa's black ones. The current design of the jersey is kelly green with gold numbers and white outlining. For the 2006 Army game, Coach Charlie Weis broke out the Green jerseys as a reward to his senior players, as well finally ending the string of losses by the Irish when wearing green. Notre Dame wore throwback green jerseys in 2007 against USC in honor of the 30th anniversary of the 1977 National Championship team.[73]

Latest posts