McCall practicing?

As has been postd elsewhere, KIrk said on Sunday of Bowl selection that McCall was still suspended and there is no announcement or reason to believe that his status has changed in past week.

I have a feeling he was still suspended because they hadn't started practicing yet. He will probably have to do some extra work as punishment and then will be back practicing again. Unless of course it is a grades issue.

I thought he was transferring? WTF make up your minds guys, 2 weeks ago he was going to transfer and start for Wisconsin and win Heisman next year.

Totally agree. All those silly top 20 teams that play 3-4 running backs are nuts. It makes perfect sense to have no depth / player development at the position that takes the most abuse. Bullock, Canizeri, Johnson, Rodgers, McCall, White are much better served wasting away on the bench during our pursuit of a .500 season minus Pitt's meltdlown.

So do we have a running backs coach or a running back coach?

How soon does practice start?

Don't they get 15 days of practice time for a bowl game?

Also curious if anyone has a copy of the "team rules", I would like to see how hard it would be to stay eligible.

Trey, you seem to be plugged in on some of these player issues. Can you provide any more details?

His standing depends on outcome of investigation involving a female and the question of consent. Not a good situation to be in. Could all be false and he returns. Could be true and his career over which would be least of his issues.

Nobody is saying anything on this one.

His standing depends on outcome of investigation involving a female and the question of consent. Not a good situation to be in. Could all be false and he returns. Could be true and his career over which would be least of his issues.

Nobody is saying anything on this one.

oh boy......

Trey, you seem to be plugged in on some of these player issues. Can you provide any more details?
His standing depends on outcome of investigation involving a female and the question of consent. Not a good situation to be in. Could all be false and he returns. Could be true and his career over which would be least of his issues. Nobody is saying anything on this one.

Not good to hear at all. I was worried it was something of a legal variety. I hope this is not true, but it does seem to fit with what has occurred thus far.

Latest posts