McCall is a Hawk according to front page

LukeinBemidji

of Hawkeyereport. The information was posted on the front page - free info.

The guys video is impressive - strong and fast - looked much faster than his posted time.

Coker, Coe and now McCall - three huge RBs - they can wear down Defenses with that size!

Another good pick up - hopefully more tomorrow with the bowl game

That 40 time of 4.71 was an official, electronically timed number at the US Army national combine in Jan. 2010. He ran the 7th fastest time of any player there, and was the fastest "athlete" at the combine (thts the official position he had listed) and burner demiere byrd that we missed out on ran a 4.55. Mccall is extremely fast for someone his size.

weird timing. wonder why he decided to pull the trigger now? i guess it really doesn't matter, i'm just the inquisitive type. very glad to have him. like i said with Coe, you can't have too many great athletes, i don't care what position.

An update on this, it appears to be a "soft" verbal at best. He states that he is still thinking about making some other visits before signing day. Sounds like he is just trying to save a seat at the table.

I will waiting until he is offically signed before I get too excited about him coming to Iowa. Saying that I am excited if he does end up at Iowa. He could be great. Hopefully this class of runningback sticks around for four years.

ESPN.com NCAA football recruiting page is saying also saying McCall committed to Iowa today. I am getting a little more excited about him coming! Although ESPN has Coe rated higher than McCall. I am still excited about McCall.

Well he won't make you forget Barry Sanders or Billy Sims but them some impressive moves for the big fella.

Latest posts