mccall gone cuz of grades not play

all 89+ posts b*tching about mccall playing and ferentz lack of playing him lack the insight that mccall will be gone cuz he cant make grades. maybe ferentz is in the camp of why even bother then??

Thanks for the knowledge Cuz.

if it is grades KF said he found about a situation on McCall "AFTER" the game not before or during the game
still no word from the U of I on his status one way or the other
so all we can do is speculate

Really?

You think recruits or players give a crap what a hand full of jerk knobs on teh interwebz say?

Are you kidding me? We're developing a self-obsessed generation who thrives on what people say/write about them online. If you don't think they care, and read this, you're out of touch.

Well I have a news flash for him, being a man sucks. It wont suck anywhere else any less. Growing up, being responsible, doing what is required of you is not fun. Infact sometimes it's hard god d^m work and sometimes you wont like it. Problem is sooner or later you have to do it and from everything I have seen in my time on this rock, sooner is always the better option.

I would agree with this. Only coach F knows for sure. Hopefully KF is instructing him to stay in school and work hard there otherwise it's JC only and since he played those two snaps it screwed this kid out of a year of playing.

How about we all relax, and see how all this plays out? Iowa has been burned by transfers pf unhappy players in the past. So ican understand everyone's concern and speculations.

Latest posts