McCaffrey to Michigan

Apologies to Messenger for some of the nasty remarks made by Iowa fans in response to his original post. I can only surmise my fellow Hawkeyes are still butthurt over the curb stomping Stanford administered in the Rose Bowl.

Thanks, Tigerhawk. You posted a good response and asked a logical question.

Thanks messenger, I think your posting this here as a general information post because of our game with Stanford and Christian McCaffrey play against us. Now Dylan will be playing a rival of ours. Sorry for the reception here. It's not the way we typically respond. I had heard the word earlier but I appreciate the effort.

Thanks docholihawk.

messenger I'm shocked that he's going to meatchicken. Something doesn't add up but well handle the kid. We don't suck all the time.

judzeehawk, I'm not shocked, but I am surprised, especially that he committed so early. And it does seem that something doesn't add up. Good luck against him and Harbaugh.

judzeehawk, I'm not shocked, but I am surprised, especially that he committed so early. And it does seem that something doesn't add up. Good luck against him and Harbaugh.

I honestly thought you were just trolling. Seen a bunch of that from Stanford fans on Twitter since the Rose Bowl. Sorry for blowing up:cool: As for McCaffrey's commitment, it does make one wonder if he's not sure if the Stanford coach will be there for the next 4 years. Or maybe Harbaugh is just too hard to say no to.

Stanford fan here bringing the news, as I have read many posts in this forum. Dylan McCaffrey, younger brother of Christian McCaffrey, verballed to Michigan for the class of 17. Dylan is one of the top prep QBs in the country. He's now in the Big-10, so you'll be getting to know him in the coming years.

To anticipate your next questions - Dylan went to Stanford's camp. Stanford offered two other QBs who also camped, and has not offered McCaffrey yet.

Welcome to the forum. I don't follow recruiting very closely. Did Iowa extend an offer to this fine young man?

I honestly thought you were just trolling. Seen a bunch of that from Stanford fans on Twitter since the Rose Bowl. Sorry for blowing up:cool: As for McCaffrey's commitment, it does make one wonder if he's not sure if the Stanford coach will be there for the next 4 years. Or maybe Harbaugh is just too hard to say no to.

Well Shaw keeps insisting he is happy and I believe him, but if someone were to offer double or triple, who knows what could happen? I wouldn't be surprised if the commitment was made on hurt feelings, but it is still early and we may not have seen the last of this yet. Maybe Harbs offered to sleep over, haha.

Welcome to the forum. I don't follow recruiting very closely. Did Iowa extend an offer to this fine young man?

NCHawker, I don't know. Notre Dame was another school rumored to be in the mix. It happened so suddenly and so early, that I would guess not. Perhaps your fellow Iowa fans know.

Last edited:
NCHawker, I don't know. Notre Dame was another school rumored to be in the mix. It happened so suddenly and so early, that I would guess not. Perhaps your fellow Iowa fans know.

It begs the question, why is this bit of news on the iowa forum?

In other news, did you know eggs are on sale at my local grocery store? They're working on Bryan Blvd. bridge too. I'm hoping it will be done by May. I watched a movie this evening. Today, I had my oil changed.

Cary on.

It begs the question, why is this bit of news on the iowa forum?

In other news, did you know eggs are on sale at my local grocery store? They're working on Bryan Blvd. bridge too. I'm hoping it will be done by May. I watched a movie this evening. Today, I had my oil changed.

Cary on.

I'm sorry to hear that you live such a mundane life. But post that on facebook, along with photos, and you will have a lot of followers. It will give you something to do.

Stanford fan here bringing the news, as I have read many posts in this forum. Dylan McCaffrey, younger brother of Christian McCaffrey, verballed to Michigan for the class of 17. Dylan is one of the top prep QBs in the country. He's now in the Big-10, so you'll be getting to know him in the coming years.

To anticipate your next questions - Dylan went to Stanford's camp. Stanford offered two other QBs who also camped, and has not offered McCaffrey yet.

I'm puzzled as to why you would wait a week to get approved then post something no one gives a **** about? But whatevs, I'll be sure to rush over to the stanford forums should oregon state sign anyone.:confused::confused:

Latest posts