McCaffrey to Michigan

Messenger

Stanford fan here bringing the news, as I have read many posts in this forum. Dylan McCaffrey, younger brother of Christian McCaffrey, verballed to Michigan for the class of 17. Dylan is one of the top prep QBs in the country. He's now in the Big-10, so you'll be getting to know him in the coming years.

To anticipate your next questions - Dylan went to Stanford's camp. Stanford offered two other QBs who also camped, and has not offered McCaffrey yet.

Sorry if I'm a little out of the loop. I'm a tad tuckered out from sorting hogs and fixin' my outhouse, but who's Christian McCaffery?

Don't shoot the Messenger. :cool:

At first glance, I thought it was some troll trying to say that one of Fran's kids was going to Michigan. Glad it's just stuff I don't really care about.

Don't shoot the Messenger. :cool:

At first glance, I thought it was some troll trying to say that one of Fran's kids was going to Michigan. Glad it's just stuff I don't really care about.

Good, then you shouldn't worry if you play Michigan in future years.

Messenger:Thanks for sharing. Any idea why Stanford didn't offer? Did they sign either of those two other guys instead?

Messenger:Thanks for sharing. Any idea why Stanford didn't offer? Did they sign either of those two other guys instead?

Tigerhawk, thanks for being pleasant. We fans are trying to figure it out and are hoping the right decisions have been made. Right now, we have to accept that the coaches have seen all three quarterbacks throw whereas we haven't, and leave it to their judgment.

Neither of the other two guys offered have verballed. If they don't, it wouldn't be surprising if Stanford recruited McCaffrey at some point. It is still early, but Harbaugh will certainly fight hard to keep him at Michigan.

Talk to your forum administrators then. As soon as the news broke, I came here, but they took a week to ok my user ID.

So you've been chomping at the bit for a week to tell Hawkeye fans about a Michigan commit? Something everyone heard about the day it happened? Did you think you needed to relay the news to us Midwesterners who don't know what's going on there in the big cities?

So you've been chomping at the bit for a week to tell Hawkeye fans about a Michigan commit? Something everyone heard about the day it happened? Did you think you needed to relay the news to us Midwesterners who don't know what's going on there in the big cities?

No.

Let it go.

messenger I'm shocked that he's going to meatchicken. Something doesn't add up but well handle the kid. We don't suck all the time.

This thread is posted in the wrong forum. This is IOWA football. That insignificant pos will be trampled on the way to Iowa's domination!

In other news:

1-02Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Apologies to Messenger for some of the nasty remarks made by Iowa fans in response to his original post. I can only surmise my fellow Hawkeyes are still butthurt over the curb stomping Stanford administered in the Rose Bowl.

Apologies to Messenger for some of the nasty remarks made by Iowa fans in response to his original post. I can only surmise my fellow Hawkeyes are still butthurt over the curb stomping Stanford administered in the Rose Bowl.

No, it's more like the fact that we don't need some person from a different conference coming to tell us old news about an opponent from the distant future getting a commit from a player. Did Rutgers get any commits? Penn State? WGAF???

No.

Let it go.
Thanks messenger, I think your posting this here as a general information post because of our game with Stanford and Christian McCaffrey play against us. Now Dylan will be playing a rival of ours. Sorry for the reception here. It's not the way we typically respond. I had heard the word earlier but I appreciate the effort.

Thanks messenger, I think your posting this here as a general information post because of our game with Stanford and Christian McCaffrey play against us. Now Dylan will be playing a rival of ours. Sorry for the reception here. It's not the way we typically respond. I had heard the word earlier but I appreciate the effort.

I imagine it's less about the fact that he's a Stanford fan and more about the fact that it's a duplicate thread from a week prior. Not completely his fault as he's new to the site but if he were actually a Stanford grad and not just a fan he could probably figure out the search feature at the top of the page. ;)

EDIT: I've seen lots of people get ripped for posting duplicate threads on here, not just fans of other teams.

Latest posts