McCaffrey should

Hillcrest1981

bench the starters to begin the IU game. Something has to wake up the way they are playing. Missing a lot of shots is also a sign of not being aggressive and a lack of confidence. Get your mojo back Jared, if you are going to take it to the hoop hard. Don't pass by the basket and try some backwards hook shot that doesn't draw iron. Get to the rim and get fouled! Also, Woody in my opinion doesn't help Jok get his shot off when he screens by the three point line. He just causes a traffic jam. and................

I honestly thought it might not be a bad move to play the bench guys heavier minutes these last 3 games in an effort to rest the starters some and try to get the bench going with confidence and energy again. When they played out of their minds we were really good.

The problem is we had a remote title chance left today and Tuesday is senior night so that's kind of tough to do.

You would think by now he would learn to call a timeout with less than a minute to go and the game on the line to draw up a play. Does he EVER do it? Nope. You would also think he would learn to take the ******* ball out of Gesell's hands when we need an important shot.

bench the starters to begin the IU game. Something has to wake up the way they are playing. Missing a lot of shots is also a sign of not being aggressive and a lack of confidence. Get your mojo back Jared, if you are going to take it to the hoop hard. Don't pass by the basket and try some backwards hook shot that doesn't draw iron. Get to the rim and get fouled! Also, Woody in my opinion doesn't help Jok get his shot off when he screens by the three point line. He just causes a traffic jam. and................

On Senior night you bench 4 seniors?

Nope.

And 3 likes...wow.

He needs to figure out a different rotation cause his is awful! If a player starts scoring say Jok it seems like he takes him out cause he is so set on everyone getting there minutes if a player is hot you leave him in the game! And i felt like a lot of the Wisconsin game Uthoff and jok were rarely in the game at the same time? When there in the game at the same time thats two problems opposing teams have to worry about instead of just putting the focus on one! I just dont understand this guy and you think after all the years he has coaching he would have a better play drawn up at the end of the half or game or late in the shot clock instead of Mike dribbling around then losing the ball or throwing up an awful shot! IDK im just frustrated with how much talent coach has had come through here while he has been coaching (the guy can recruit ill give him that) that we would not have the problems we have every year!

He needs to figure out a different rotation cause his is awful! If a player starts scoring say Jok it seems like he takes him out cause he is so set on everyone getting there minutes if a player is hot you leave him in the game! And i felt like a lot of the Wisconsin game Uthoff and jok were rarely in the game at the same time? When there in the game at the same time thats two problems opposing teams have to worry about instead of just putting the focus on one! I just dont understand this guy and you think after all the years he has coaching he would have a better play drawn up at the end of the half or game or late in the shot clock instead of Mike dribbling around then losing the ball or throwing up an awful shot! IDK im just frustrated with how much talent coach has had come through here while he has been coaching (the guy can recruit ill give him that) that we would not have the problems we have every year!

I noticed the same thing. Uthoff and Jok were supposed to be this unstoppable duo, but Jok only seems to play a few possessions at a time. Maybe it's Jok's conditioning but it didn't seem like Fran took him out as much earlier in the year. Seems like they should be trying to get both on the floor at the same time as much as possible. The announcer in the Wiscy game even commented on how much Jok was coming in out of the game.

I noticed the same thing. Uthoff and Jok were supposed to be this unstoppable duo, but Jok only seems to play a few possessions at a time. Maybe it's Jok's conditioning but it didn't seem like Fran took him out as much earlier in the year. Seems like they should be trying to get both on the floor at the same time as much as possible. The announcer in the Wiscy game even commented on how much Jok was coming in out of the game.

Jok has had the flu the last several days. Heck, the last few games Jok could barely make it back to the bench after being taken out of the game.

Jok has had the flu the last several days. Heck, the last few games Jok could barely make it back to the bench after being taken out of the game.

Did not know that. Actually makes me respect what he has done in the past few games even more. I recently had the flu and whined about taking out the garbage, let alone playing D1 basketball.

Latest posts