McCaffery Makes A Difference

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
During Fran's time as head coach at Siena he compiled a record of 112-51. Since he left to come to Iowa, Siena is 4-13 this season and is a combined 31-48. I'd say the guy can coach. McCaffery makes a difference.

During Fran's time as head coach at Siena he compiled a record of 112-51. Since he left to come to Iowa, Siena is 4-13 this season and is a combined 31-48. I'd say the guy can coach. McCaffery makes a difference.

We're there people saying things to the contrary?

In other related news, computers are a real difference maker. Before computers, we had to leave the house for pr0n.

In other related news, computers are a real difference maker. Before computers, we had to leave the house for pr0n.

I'll put you in the Fran McCaffery>Todd Lickliter camp.

I'll put you in the Fran McCaffery>Todd Lickliter camp.

Whoa whoa whoa! I'm not ready to put myself out there like that. I'll give this McDonald (MacArthur?) guy some more time before I start making solid proclamations like that.

Fran is a good coach. Time will tell how far he can take a program in a conference like the Big Ten (you still won't catch me saying "B1G" by the way) because it doesn't always translate to the major conferences, but indications are that Iowa will be competetive under his coaching. Iowa already is no slouch with Fran on the sidelines. How far can he take us?

smiley_with_thumbs_up.gif

I have to say I agree with this.

Do they have virtual pr0m's these days? Boy I tell ya, they didn't have that stuff when I was a Falcon. You actually had to show up to the dance. That's too bad. Could have saved some cash. It would have been much cheaper, and I would have gotten just as lucky on virtual pr0m night.

Do they have virtual pr0m's these days? Boy I tell ya, they didn't have that stuff when I was a Falcon. You actually had to show up to the dance. That's too bad. Could have saved some cash. It would have been much cheaper, and I would have gotten just as lucky on virtual pr0m night.

This is HILARIOUS. Some of the best unintentional comedy on the interwebs @ Hawkeyenation

Did you really think I wasn't aware that Ghost was talking about naked vag? Try to keep up, son.

I see what you did there by switching the or to ro awfully tricky, I need a decoder ring to keep up nowadays. Still trying to decode the vag.... what is that?

Same is true for Lick... he already has 12 wins this year at Marian University. He has them playing very well. In 2010 they only won 16 games the whole season.

Too bad Fran wasn't our coach during the Alford years. The Big Ten was really really down during that time which made those years even more frustrating. Now Fran will have to have one of the best teams in the nation to win a Big10 title.

Too bad Fran wasn't our coach during the Alford years. The Big Ten was really really down during that time which made those years even more frustrating. Now Fran will have to have one of the best teams in the nation to win a Big10 title.
For the record, the Marian University Basketball team won 23 games last year. Not sure what the 2010 teams record has to do with Lick.

Latest posts