McCaffery Article

"I don't care how close you sit to the floor, Ed Hightower still can't hear. I've been screaming at him for 15 years."

Awesome.

“I did not come here to come in fifth in the Big Ten. I came here to win a (conference) championship and to ultimately win a national championship.”

Wow. Just wow. This man amazes me. Not even starting his 2nd year and he talks about a NC.

“I did not come here to come in fifth in the Big Ten. I came here to win a (conference) championship and to ultimately win a national championship.â€￾

Wow. Just wow. This man amazes me. Not even starting his 2nd year and he talks about a NC.

Yeah.

Lick at the end of the '09-'10 season: "Maybe we can go to the NIT next year".

Fran now: I did not come here to come in fth in the Big Ten. I came here to win a conference championship and to ultimately win a national championship"

See the difference? Love Fran's ambition and chutzpah even if it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime in the near future. Love it.

have to admit, wasn't excited about the hire when he was announced, but all he's done since then is hit home-runs. love his style, hope we can get some ballers to run his system.