Mccabe is looking to prove us wrong tonight

I was trying to find the thread where people where questioning him and seeing who all thought he was useless. He gave us a huge lift so far in the first half.

I actually started that thread. I'm still not sold on him, but I got to give it to him so far tonight. I still cheer for the guy to do well.

McCabe will have one good play for every 2 bad ones. He is so annoying to watch. Just like Gatens. I wish all of our players were as clutch as cartwright.

The game is just moving way to quickly for him. He definitely has skills and brings a lot of intensity to the court. Unfortunately that does not make up for his terrible decision making. Plays purely on instinct, doesn't seem to have the ability to think while he is out there.

He had way to many turnovers. He telegraphed his passes. He did show he can score when left open and/or at the rim.

McCabe will be a valuable player for Iowa the next three years. His skillset is good for a forward. A tweener who can play multiple roles that can shoot and score, is always great for a team. I expect a solid jump for him next year as he gets his body together better,and the game slows down for him.

McCabe will be a valuable player for Iowa the next three years. His skillset is good for a forward. A tweener who can play multiple roles that can shoot and score, is always great for a team. I expect a solid jump for him next year as he gets his body together better,and the game slows down for him.

As painful as his play can be to watch at times, I do agree with you. I think he'll end up being a decent player for Iowa over the next three years.

Latest posts