McCabe and Trice

I hope Iowa makes a borderline dirty/cheap play in the first few minutes of the MSU game Friday if they play. Let them know that the Hawks are here to play and the thug ball crap wont fly.

Its stupid to do it when you are getting your butt kicked in the last few minutes of the game.

Its that stupid red headed goober that wants to fight. Id put money on that he will be yapping the whole game just like last game.

I wouldnt mind if he threw down hurt wrist thug or table punching thug either. Red headed thug is the most annoying though.

This is what I mean. Take a hard foul on Appling's wrist right away and see how healthy it really is.

I dont want appling hurt but I cant stand him. At the beginning of the year at PSU he walked up to Fraiser after he scored and started clapping inches from his head for about 10 seconds. I wanted somebody to put him in his place.

I dont want appling hurt but I cant stand him. At the beginning of the year at PSU he walked up to Fraiser after he scored and started clapping inches from his head for about 10 seconds. I wanted somebody to put him in his place.

I dont want Iowa to intentionally injure him, I want Iowa to intentionally see how healthy his wrist is.

I want msu to be the one to go "thug" first and get an immediate T followed by an Izzo T and ejection. Man, that would be sweet.

Has Izzo ever been T'd up twice in a game. Nah.

medium_Tom%20Izzo.jpg

ted-hillary-basketball-referee-2ecc4b0d911c7ef7_medium.jpg

tom-izzo-official.jpg

Win tonite, and then go physical immediately in the 2nd half as MSU always does...beat them to the punch, so to speak. Screw Trice...he is a little punk....dislike him more than any of the rest on MSU...Byrd also seems chesty.

Win tonite, and then go physical immediately in the 2nd half as MSU always does...beat them to the punch, so to speak. Screw Trice...he is a little punk....dislike him more than any of the rest on MSU...Byrd also seems chesty.

Appling runs his mouth a lot too. He did it with Marble at East Lansing.

Latest posts