Maybe the kids don't want to play for KF anymore.....

HawksMN

This is an angle that doesn't come up on here...but perhaps the team lacks the will to play for KF anymore, and mailed it in yesterday? Because of whatever reason, KF rubs them the wrong way. May as well put it out there.

I was having a conversation with someone tonight who said that the main ingredient to the success of any organization is chemistry, and that great leaders, coaches, CEOs, etc... know how to create that chemistry.

He also said that Ferentz lost the ability to do that 4-5 years ago.

This is an angle that doesn't come up on here...but perhaps the team lacks the will to play for KF anymore, and mailed it in yesterday? Because of whatever reason, KF rubs them the wrong way. May as well put it out there.

I could get behind this idea if there was some more evidence. I would say if there are several transfers that come out here in the near future then there might be something here, so time will tell a little bit.
Weisman was very complimentary of KF after the game, but we all know that is likely because gave him a chance to do something that no other coach in the NCAA would have ever allowed to happen and that is be the lead ball carrier for
a D1 football team for 3 years.

Judging by Lowdermilk's ridiculous attempt at a tackle on one of the many Tennessee touchdown runs, it looked like they had no desire to even be there. I have seriously never ever seen a guy try to shoulder tackle a guy from behind before.

I was as upset about yesterday as anyone; however, this exact scenario happens all the time. One team is hungry and another team had a season of missed expectations and doesn't really show up. I think we can all agree Alabama was very talented last year. They got housed by Oklahoma.

Not saying this is 100% what happened yesterday but its a possibility.

You are correct. It will show up more as time goes on.

Latest posts