Maybe Atwood is down to FSU & Iowa

Dickerson has also moved on quickly:
Trey Dickerson@Dat_boy_TD 9m
Cole Huff @colehoops lets get it bro u already know we want you here at Iowa
1f4af.png

Do you guys who constantly complain about Twitter and how some people use it even have twitter accounts? My company I work for uses twitter, all three of the schools my kids attend use twitter, their soccer clubs use twitter, our church uses twitter. All to communicate closings or cancellations due to weather...etc.....I get news on twitter, world news, local news, Hawk news. So, not everyone uses twitter the same way. I am not going to bash Dickerson trying to recruit another athlete to Iowa and communicating it through twitter. And it wasn't like he was on there constantly asking Atwood for an answer. And apparently, as least at this point, the Iowa staff doesn't have a problem with it. Social media isn't going anywhere people, you might as well embrace it or stop complaining about it???

Additionally, I followed Atwood through this process to see if I could get an idea of what he was thinking. I didn't communicate with him through twitter and once he made his decision, I promptly unfollowed him without comment.

Do you guys who constantly complain about Twitter and how some people use it even have twitter accounts? My company I work for uses twitter, all three of the schools my kids attend use twitter, their soccer clubs use twitter, our church uses twitter. All to communicate closings or cancellations due to weather...etc.....I get news on twitter, world news, local news, Hawk news. So, not everyone uses twitter the same way. I am not going to bash Dickerson trying to recruit another athlete to Iowa and communicating it through twitter. And it wasn't like he was on there constantly asking Atwood for an answer. And apparently, as least at this point, the Iowa staff doesn't have a problem with it. Social media isn't going anywhere people, you might as well embrace it or stop complaining about it???

Additionally, I followed Atwood through this process to see if I could get an idea of what he was thinking. I didn't communicate with him through twitter and once he made his decision, I promptly unfollowed him without comment.

It's like old people complaining about kids and those darn cell phones. Someone says Trey should go shoot free throws. Like it takes so long to send a tweet he has no time in his day for anything else.

"Atwood admitted it had been a long year and was happy to make his decision. “It was a difficult decision for me, because all three are great schools,â€￾ said Atwood. “Arizona State was the best fit for me because of my situation. Coach Sendek believes in me and I can start for them immediately.â€￾
Atwood said during his visit last week to Tempe he “got real close to the coaching staff and the players. After I returned I sat down with my family, coaches and just decided Arizona State was the best school for me,â€￾ said the 6-8 sophomore from Memphis, who will graduate May 9th from Connors."

......excerpt from Connors State press release

Iowa vs ASU

* "start for them immediately" vs. ???
* ASU has a couple of assistants with NBA history.........I'm sure they sell that in some capacity
* warm weather attraction........Atwood grew up in the south, stayed in the south for JC, and 2 of the 3 final visits were warm weather spots as well

Latest posts