Max Preps on Seantrel: Iowa the sleeper?

I don't think tOSU is in the mix. They have a few other high profile OL coming in and I get the impression that SH and his father like high-profile situations and not working for a starting bid so I see ND or USC getting the nod, IMO it is ND.

This has a lot less to do with the player and a lot more to do with the father! This will end up at tOSU or USC, probably tOSU. Anyhow, Dad is running the show here and we're not in the mix. We basically told them that we're not playing and giving them celebrity status!

I don't think tOSU is in the mix. They have a few other high profile OL coming in and I get the impression that SH and his father like high-profile situations and not working for a starting bid so I see ND or USC getting the nod, IMO it is ND.

Most consider OSU the leader, that seems to be the thought up here for sure.

Unless the reason KF cancelled the in-home was that he was already committed to Iowa and both parties agreed that no meeting was needed at that time.

I hadn't thought about that until I read this article... Fingers are crossed! I get a little gitty just thinking about watching this monster owning some D linemen

No chance. Sean Henderson who is going to end up deciding where this kid goes did not have good things to say after Ferentz backed out of the visit. He said that Ferentz canceled because they would not give the Hawkeyes their final official visit. They have been looking to play this experience up as much as possible and Ferentz isn't about to play their games. I think he decided a while ago on tOSU and just wants to milk this as much as he can...or probably more appropriately...his dad wants to milk it as much as he can.

According to the article, he hasn't even qualified for college yet. Got a 17 on his ACTs and plans to retake them in February.

My guess is that Kirk wouldn't demand someone to take a freakin' official...sounds like the dad is living vicariously through his kid and trying to soak up as much pub and interest as possible. He probably leaked "Iowa's a sleeper" himself just to keep interest from this fanbase up for their Leming show.

My guess is that Kirk wouldn't demand someone to take a freakin' official...sounds like the dad is living vicariously through his kid and trying to soak up as much pub and interest as possible. He probably leaked "Iowa's a sleeper" himself just to keep interest from this fanbase up for their Leming show.

BINGO :cool:

I am sure Kirk wants to deal with another dad like Jeff Christensen.

O'Keefe and Soup have been down trying to get Craig James' kid to transfer to Iowa. I hope they land him. Jeff Christensen should get to hoist the Orange Bowl trophy because it is basically his, he coached up the team last year and springboarded us on this nice run. I shudder to think of what will happen if we don't have a solid helicopter dad running around making sure O'Keefe can keep everything running smoothly on the offensive side of the ball.

O'Keefe and Soup have been down trying to get Craig James' kid to transfer to Iowa. I hope they land him. Jeff Christensen should get to hoist the Orange Bowl trophy because it is basically his, he coached up the team last year and springboarded us on this nice run. I shudder to think of what will happen if we don't have a solid helicopter dad running around making sure O'Keefe can keep everything running smoothly on the offensive side of the ball.

LMAO

If they are into milking things... it's more likely they are holding out for USC to offer them a house.

It's a "red tape" thing right now...they're just waiting on USC to find one of their programs that ISN'T under investigation yet by the NCAA...look for Seantrel to accept and sign his LOI to join the USC Diving Team and rumor has it, he MAY walk onto the football team to give college football "a try".

Latest posts