Maurice Fleming commit video

You 2 are funny...linky no worky...just takes me to some youtube page that doesn't have the Fleming video...

Edit: Apologies to HawkeyeNTexas...my sarcasm detector wasn't plugged in til just now...I'm usually better than that...usually...:eek:

^ He really does! Wow.

Really nice video. It's nice to see a kid (at any school) who seems poised, humble, family oriented. Hope he has a great career at Iowa for the next five years.

This kid not only is going to be a great player but he helped us recruit and land some other nice players.............Glad to have you on the team Maurice!

Go Hawks

Penmanship does not show up in recruiting rankings, which is BS.

Maurice alone would have put this class top 15.

Really great story that was linked up-thread. Loved this comment listed below the article too:

I am Reese’s teacher, and I would just like to comment that he is an outstanding SCHOLAR-athlete. Reese puts a tremendous amount of thoughtfulness and effort into his studies, and he encourages and helps his peers. He is a leader in the classroom as much as in the field. I am sending him to Iowa with full confidence in his abilities and his character.

What a great video... I love this kid! I have no doubt he'll be a great player, but even if he never sees the field, we need more just like him.

Latest posts