Matt Rhule Continuing a Proud Tradition at Nebraska.

Do you think burglary is prohibited by Big Red's scholarship agreement? More likely it is an incentive.

Rhule won't hesitate to cut him lose. Tom Osoborne would have put him in witness protection. Looks like the eligibility ruling is gonna be a non-issue.

It would be ironic if the NCAA cleared him this week, but now he can't play because he stole some vape pens.....

The Bugeater fans really wanted this guy on the field since Fidone seems to constantly be hurt.

Good thing he didn't place a legal bet on a game he wasn't playing. He'd really be in deep shit.
Ironic, but I bet you that this kid could still get back on the field this season with a quick plea deal and a reminder of his five-star status. But a $10 bet on a woman's basketball game? Off with his head!

I chuckled when I saw this. That poor dude is a mess. What would compel a guy in his shoes to do that? Had 3 D1 programs give him a shot and couldn't settle in and just go to work. Clearly he has size and ability. What a waste. Shoulda seen it coming a mile away. I suppose Rhule figured he was a high reward high risk kid and took a shot.

Latest posts