Mate Vejvoda

bigjim

Its awesome that coach Ferentz got this kid to flip today in a position of need. But I was really hoping for some good news about Aca'Cedric Ware but they said hes putting it off till monday. What does everyone think of our chances of landing Ware monday?

Man I sure hope not. He is one kid I was really hoping we could land

Hey, Big..., go youtube a kid named Karan Higdon. He's a current USF commit that we're trying to flip. He's a really, really tough runner, but only in the 5-11 185/190 range.

And if Markel Smith DOES come to Iowa after a year at prep, we'll be okay with a bigger back to come up behind LD.

Hey, Big..., go youtube a kid named Karan Higdon. He's a current USF commit that we're trying to flip. He's a really, really tough runner, but only in the 5-11 185/190 range.

And if Markel Smith DOES come to Iowa after a year at prep, we'll be okay with a bigger back to come up behind LD.
This is why I'm not too worried about if Iowa misses on Ware and the kid that went to ISU. Iowa will be in good shape next year as it sits now and if Smith comes after that I think that kid is a stud. Hope he can get his grades in order.

Ok. Im going to check it out. Thanks for the info

the only highlights i could find of his was from his freshman year - if you can find more recent, please link. thanks.

Latest posts