Masters starts today!

I

Ian Pike Hammer

They're playing now, live on the Golf Channel. Weather is good today, 80's for high. Course is yielding birdies today, good day to be aggressive!! Best golf of he the year!!

Hey I see they are banning cell phones this year. Much better idea than banning black people and women.

friend of mine fell out of the cart at a tourney cpl yrs ago, I guess 14 beers was 1 too many

When I die and if I make heaven, I hope my mansion overlooks the 16th green at Augusta. My God, what a beautiful golf course!!!

I said two-three years ago that Tiger Woods would never win another major.

I am three holes from being proven severely wrong.

I did concede however, that if he ever did win another one Augusta would be his best chance.

Reports of my demise are largely exaggerated. This video was filmed illegally and posted without my permission. I expect recompense in the form of cash or I will b forced into legal action against you. My ppl with contact yr ppl.

Hey I see they are banning cell phones this year. Much better idea than banning black people and women.

Hey now, they didn't ban black people. They had a long time rule requiring that caddies are black. They only allowed black caddies. Seriously.

Hey now, they didn't ban black people. They had a long time rule requiring that caddies are black. They only allowed black caddies. Seriously.
images

Latest posts