Maryland

Big Ten in general is looking horrible tonight, perhaps Northwestern will keep the conference from getting swept today by the ACC. But, yeah, I was suprisee by that Maryland score.

I was impressed with Penn State going into Blacksburg and whipping #15 Va. Tech be twenty.

Our old buddy Cordell Pemsl had two points and five boards in 21 minutes off the bench for the Hokies.

Why did Pemsl leave?
I imagine his playing time was not going to increase. He had some hard luck at Iowa, some of which was his own doing. Any other year I suspect he would have seen an increase in PT in his senior year. I would have liked to see him finish his career here though.

Good for Pemsl, he was one of my favorite Hawks.
I know he was for many Hawk fans but he just wasn't for me. I'm not saying this to be a dick or a contrairian but he just rubbed me wrong. I thought he was dead weight and he coulda been easily replaced. He just didn't develop into what he shoulda. Maybe injuries had a ton to do with that I'm sure and that's legit. Doesn't change how he was though.

I know he was for many Hawk fans but he just wasn't for me. I'm not saying this to be a dick or a contrairian but he just rubbed me wrong. I thought he was dead weight and he coulda been easily replaced. He just didn't develop into what he shoulda. Maybe injuries had a ton to do with that I'm sure and that's legit. Doesn't change how he was though.
I always liked him, but he definitely regressed after his freshman year. We lost him last year and it looks like Keegan picked up his minutes - it's hard to say that Keegan Murray isn't a huge improvement from Pemsl.

I always liked him, but he definitely regressed after his freshman year. We lost him last year and it looks like Keegan picked up his minutes - it's hard to say that Keegan Murray isn't a huge improvement from Pemsl.
Omg Murray is a more athletic higher ceiling version of what Baer brought to the table. Better shooter, everything. He's not a finished product obviously but for this to be his starting point is amazing.

Granted he's playing less then 15 mins a game or so but he's going to get more I bet. Tough to keep a guy like that off the floor. I was kinda thinking that PM would be doing some of the things Murray is (maybe he still will he's plenty young yet too) But man Murrays future is through the roof high