Maryland OL thinks Iowa D overrated?

How is Iowa overrated? The team doesn't talk any trash and the media sure as hell doesn't talk us up.

How is Iowa overrated? The team doesn't talk any trash and the media sure as hell doesn't talk us up.

Well because statistically we are one of the best run defenses in the country? ha!

If this is indicative of their game plan....I feel pretty good...I was worried they would dink us. Running at a decent Iowa defense has historically not been a very successful game plan. Even our bad defenses, while they may give up more yards and points are generally decently stout against the run.

Well because statistically we are one of the best run defenses in the country? ha!

If this is indicative of their game plan....I feel pretty good...I was worried they would dink us. Running at a decent Iowa defense has historically not been a very successful game plan. Even our bad defenses, while they may give up more yards and points are generally decently stout against the run.
Didn't really show it today. Turnovers won the game for us. I love the defense but when you know the QB is your major run threat and he eats your lunch, we looked very average.