Maryland Game

I think they split the next 2.......beat Indiana at home and lose to Maryland the following week. Maryland has a speedy wr(name escapes me) that is really good in space. I can see him getting loose a couple of times and that being the difference in the ball game.

it's not their top couple receivers that worry me so much. It is the 4th receiver. The one that gets matched up with Spearman or Alston, that scares the crap out of me.

Typical KF Iowa team. Win in the trenches, beat the heck out of the other team, and beat both Indy and Maryland in the 4th. In the long run, if CJ continues to start and improve, this Iowa team turns into quite the dark horse imo.

I'm a newbie here so hello folks!

I'm a football STH and travel to a few away games too, and I'm planning on attending the Maryland game. I agree that they look a lot more dangerous after whooping Indiana, but if our offense can start to click for an entire game instead of just the second half - I like our chances.

Hawks

Typical KF Iowa team. Win in the trenches, beat the heck out of the other team, and beat both Indy and Maryland in the 4th. In the long run, if CJ continues to start and improve, this Iowa team turns into quite the dark horse imo.

Nonsense. Iowa has looked terrible in all but a few quarters of play this year. It was 17-10 with frigging Purdue midway through the 3rd quarter for God's sake.

This is a 6-6 team with a 10-2 schedule that will finish somewhere around 8-4. Which, as you noted, makes them a typical KF team.

This really should be a good game, looking forward too attending and seeing a new campus, and stadium, plus a few days in D.C. should be a great trip!!

Nonsense. Iowa has looked terrible in all but a few quarters of play this year. It was 17-10 with frigging Purdue midway through the 3rd quarter for God's sake.

This is a 6-6 team with a 10-2 schedule that will finish somewhere around 8-4. Which, as you noted, makes them a typical KF team.

They've looked terrible in all but a few quarters ON OFFENSE. The defense, with the exception of a few quarters, has looked outstanding. THAT is what is making this a typical KF team. If we can make some strides on offense during this bye week, find a way to win both the games before the next bye week and then work on some more stuff on offense, we've got a great chance to make some noise coming down the homestretch of the last 5 games after that 2nd bye.

CJ Brown , the Terp QB, sprained his wrist in the game Saturday and sat out for much of the second half....his replacement threw the ball well tho. Brown is a key, tho, because the other guy is not real mobile. They have a lot of speed guys, but are losing linemen at an alarming rate. I think this is our weak link to attack....run the ball, stuff the run...dominate the lines, and hang on for dear life...save us CJ!

Latest posts