Maryland Game

HawkeyeMHA

Well, the Maryland game just got a little tougher did it not? Less concerned about the Hoosiers now but the terps could be a tough one on the road.

They will be tough but they also have some major injuries. Their starting QB may be out this week against OSU with a wrist. They lost their TE for the season and also a couple of lineman. We will see how they stack up against OSU this weekend ...

But I thought that with the Great and All Power Ra as our QB we would be unstoppable?

I kid, I kid...

I wouldn't look past Indiana yet.

Indiana first folks. the coaches need to get the offense ready to strike a lot and score against a suspect defense.

the hawks dont have a suspect defense but Indiana may still score 28-31 points because that is where they have their athletes and a better running game.

But I thought that with the Great and All Power Ra as our QB we would be unstoppable?

I kid, I kid...

I wouldn't look past Indiana yet.

I'm looking past Indiana. I'm even looking past Maryland. I'm looking all the way past the schedule to the B10 title game. That's where I'm looking.......

I have thought all along the Maryland game is a game we could easily lose. Maryland will be coming off of a bye week (after it plays OSU - home game) and this will be their homecoming game as well ... And after Iowa, Maryland hits the road to face Wisky and PSU ... closing with MSU, Michigan, and Rutgers. Not that I think we can't or shouldn't win, I just see this as one of those "oops" games that we SHOULD win but for some reason the opponent will be a little more inspired than Iowa ... :)

I honestly had this one penciled in as a loss from the start, tough team with a very good passing attack on the road. Won't be shocked if we win but not a stretch to say we lose this one.

I'm looking past Indiana. I'm even looking past Maryland. I'm looking all the way past the schedule to the B10 title game. That's where I'm looking.......

looking ahead! wow... and I'll bet you're not a "true fan" either !

how dare you!

I'm looking real hard at going up to MD for that game. It's the closest Iowa has played to me in years.

anyone else going?

I think they split the next 2.......beat Indiana at home and lose to Maryland the following week. Maryland has a speedy wr(name escapes me) that is really good in space. I can see him getting loose a couple of times and that being the difference in the ball game.

I'm looking real hard at going up to MD for that game. It's the closest Iowa has played to me in years.

anyone else going?

I shall be there with the preggo wife and my brothers. It's a nice, short drive up from northern Virginia :D AND, I was able to buy face-value tickets in the lower bowl (40ish yard line) directly from the Maryland Athletic Dept. website!

Latest posts