Maryland 2-Point Favorite Against Hawkeyes Tonight

Fewesr points by Maryland EVER in a Big 10 conference game! Against Iowa! They shot like we did against Nebraaka. It happens to every team. We almost won anyway. Maryland didn't.
Exactly. I’m not saying Iowa has a high ceiling, or is gonna make the dance with this attrition but to give up on this team after what we’ve seen the first half of the season means you’re not really an Iowa fan or just daft.

Exactly. I’m not saying Iowa has a high ceiling, or is gonna make the dance with this attrition but to give up on this team after what we’ve seen the first half of the season means you’re not really an Iowa fan or just daft.

I am done trying to figure out Frans teams. Just when you get optimistic they take a dump at Nebraska and when you think they got no shot they blow out the #12 ranked team.

I am done trying to figure out Frans teams. Just when you get optimistic they take a dump at Nebraska and when you think they got no shot they blow out the #12 ranked team.

No doubt. Would you be shocked if they lost 3 in a row?

Our next 4 all seem like they're 50/50 games. Just gotta hope we keep winning them, then get CJ back with some momentum built up.

Latest posts