Martin-Manley cited for disorderly house

in other news, officers responded to a 911 call from Mrs Johnson who was concerned that the light in the alley went out. "Its usually on and when I got up to take my water pill in the middle of the night it was out". Visit our website for detailed breakdown of the events of 6-16.

in other news, officers responded to a 911 call from Mrs Johnson who was concerned that the light in the alley went out. "Its usually on and when I got up to take my water pill in the middle of the night it was out". Visit our website for detailed breakdown of the events of 6-16.

Or this...........

police-blotter-canada.png

or maybe this one...........

funny-395.jpg

Hawkeye WR being cited for a disorderly house? This reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Wait a minute...

Obviously this is nowhere near the same kind of deal, but I'd be lying if my mind didn't briefly come to that realization, too. KMM was even DJK's protege of sorts while DJK was still on the team, IIRC.

Obviously this is nowhere near the same kind of deal, but I'd be lying if my mind didn't briefly come to that realization, too. KMM was even DJK's protege of sorts while DJK was still on the team, IIRC.

My concern is deeper than yours. It's a fruit of the poisonous tree type of concern. DJK mentored KMM and KMM is mentoring younger guys. Those guys will go onto mentor others. And so on. So basically, every receiver after DJK is tainted. At some point we should just run them all and start fresh.

Good music sure helps, but if someone is blasting Mozart as loud as it can go, and it's 3am and waking me up, I'm still not gonna be too happy. :p

In college after an in-house party binge we'd blast fire and brimstone radio preachers out to the dormies stumbling back from the bars

If you take proper lawn care, such as fertilization, aeration, water, lawn traffic shouldn't really be a concern if it is not excessive.

Latest posts