Marketing Campaign

hawkeye12345

They should pay fans half the face value of tickets for any ticket presented at the game. Give the payment in the form of a voucher that can be used towards ANY ticket purchase for ANY of the future UofI athletic events.

Let me explain because I've had a few.

If you show up with a ticket and the face value is $25 then you receive a voucher for $12.50 that can be used for ANY future U of I athletic event.

You do a couple of things here. Those tickets that would go unused (more than half), may likely show up just to get half their money back and they may stay to watch some ball. They will spend a few dollars on concessions and the U will probably break even on the event. You are also guaranteeing future sales of UofI athletic events. This may include football, basketball, wrestling, swimming, etc. but at least you are getting sales.

You know I why I want to go back to CHA this year...the ice cream. Maybe a free cone for coming and I would go three or four times

They should pay fans half the face value of tickets for any ticket presented at the game. Give the payment in the form of a voucher that can be used towards ANY ticket purchase for ANY of the future UofI athletic events.

Let me explain because I've had a few.

If you show up with a ticket and the face value is $25 then you receive a voucher for $12.50 that can be used for ANY future U of I athletic event.

You do a couple of things here. Those tickets that would go unused (more than half), may likely show up just to get half their money back and they may stay to watch some ball. They will spend a few dollars on concessions and the U will probably break even on the event. You are also guaranteeing future sales of UofI athletic events. This may include football, basketball, wrestling, swimming, etc. but at least you are getting sales.

Ill use mine for the swimming! Yah!

Latest posts