Markel Smith Cheated on ACT and will go to Div 2 school

Don't think I'd take the word of a teenager who couldn't pass it once before over the people who put on those tests for a living. They have no vendetta against any kid. Who ever accused him of it musta been basing it on something more then a hunch. Feel bad for the kid that kind of pressure would be tough. I mean that's his whole future up in the balance. But cheating is just something that one can't do. Now I wasn't in the room obviously but in a his word against theres type of deal I'll take the educators...

In all honesty I keep hearing about Iowa and Wisconsins higher academic standards as being issues with our recruiting and retaining current players. Why are we held to different standards than any other institution? Because right now doing things the right way isn't producing wins. What academic standards do we have that say Alabama or Flordia State don't? Afterall Cardell Jones might be right "We ain't here to play school!"

Until we start beating Northwestern consistently any whining about higher academic standards affecting athletics is crap.

Latest posts