Markel Smith Cheated on ACT and will go to Div 2 school

At this point in time I'm much more interested in what goes on in the AD office and athletic department. Changes need to be made there first.

At least Iowa has higher academic standards than the o$u suckeyes, he would have gotten in there because they let anyone in regardless of grades. This is the reason why something has to be done against o$u because if they don't stop them all other programs in the NCAA will also have a complete disregard for academic standards. At teams like o$u someone gets injured they don't care they pull their scholarships and leave them with no real education. Any parent can be proud to have their children play for a program like Iowa's rather than a scumbag program like o$u.

Well that pisses me off in two ways. He isn't a Hawkeye and he will now be facing my alma-mater (Northwest Mo State)

At least Iowa has higher academic standards than the o$u suckeyes, he would have gotten in there because they let anyone in regardless of grades. This is the reason why something has to be done against o$u because if they don't stop them all other programs in the NCAA will also have a complete disregard for academic standards. At teams like o$u someone gets injured they don't care they pull their scholarships and leave them with no real education. Any parent can be proud to have their children play for a program like Iowa's rather than a scumbag program like o$u.

I'm still flabbergasted there are people on here who compliment you. Being a homer is one thing. Being an idiot is another.

He got caught clearly cheating Hawknick higher standards has nothing to do with this incident.. Just way to much negativity in this program for one to continue to post so positive and just not buying it anymore, clearly a TROLL..

Last edited:
Fact Ohio State would ignore cheating and let him play. For the last time stop calling me names or being disrespectful to me it is not polite. Not once have I been disrespectful to any posters on this forum.

Fact Ohio State would ignore cheating and let him play. For the last time stop calling me names or being disrespectful to me it is not polite. Not once have I been disrespectful to any posters on this forum.

How would they be able to ignore it? He was kicked out of the testing session at his HS by the Proctor and the protest was rejected..

By whatever method they are using to cover up their cheating over the past few years. If it were so easy to uncover their violations that would already be in big trouble. I am certain pay offs are involved as a start. Actually he would not even be in this position as they would have found away to disregard academics and had him at the university all year, and would he have been playing as a freshman at o$u.

Its his word vs theirs. He asked them to prove it, if they did then he'd accept it and leave. They kicked him out anyways. Appeal will take weeks. Only he knows if he really did, don't stoop low enough to bad mouth a teenager that you don't know. Just move on.

Latest posts