Mark Webb

Would love to get him but it's highly unlikely. He hasn't visited us and beating schools like Alabama and Georgia, not to mention home-state Penn State, seems a pipe dream.

I'm surprised they didn't just put Oliver Martin up there. He's going to The Opening.

Would love to get him but it's highly unlikely. He hasn't visited us and beating schools like Alabama and Georgia, not to mention home-state Penn State, seems a pipe dream.

I'm surprised they didn't just put Oliver Martin up there. He's going to The Opening.

I was wondering that myself, seems like there would be better targets with either ties, like Martin, or less competition.

It shouldn't surprise me that they likely just picked a position of need and a highly ranked recruit that has an offer from the team.

BTW, thanks for the reply, Rob. I figured you're usually in the know, when it comes to recruiting.

Checked his twitter (four day wknd left me w/too much free time). He mentions UG a lot, and some others schools. No mention of the Hawks at all. I'd say slim to none odds of landing him.

Latest posts