Mark it down: Iowa beats Ohio St!

UP6936

Losing to NW is vile, detestable and infinitely frustrating, but I don't think this team will quit. They still have a ton of talent on this team and they now have nothing to lose. OSU will get Iowa's best shot and they will win!

KoolAid is pouring fast at your house! We had ALOT playing in this game and they looked like they missed nap time!

Highly doubt that. We are going backwards and backwards fast at this point. Look what Wisky did to Indiana today. A team that was a dropped ball from beating us. We are circling the drain fast at this point.

Iowa will not be OSU. OSU will win by 17. Iowa is far too conservative, does not have the athletes and cannot continue to make poor timeclock usage decisons, which ultimately may have cost them another game in the first half today.

Last year had a lot of good fortune. This year is reality.

kool-Aid.jpg

Highly doubt that. We are going backwards and backwards fast at this point. Look what Wisky did to Indiana today. A team that was a dropped ball from beating us. We are circling the drain fast at this point.

2006 all over again, except the decline didn't start until a game later in the season.

Yeah, but it was NW. They have our number. No Kool-ade in my house. I think you can not compare playing one team to playing another. We almost beat OSU in THEIR house last year after losing to NW. This year they are in OUR house.

I just love the anti metldown crowd. Go away and don't come back until at least mid week.

Ive been part of meltdowns before (Wisconsin). Not today, i wasnt too surprised to see them lose. Im ******, but im not about to act like KF is a terrible coach and call for his head. Im also not gonna say this team is terrible, anything besides a BT title is crap, etc etc

Is it logical that NW beats us??? On paper we should clean their clocks. Doesn't turn out that way. Please read my other thread thread to see I am not drinking any Kool-ade today. Just have a gut feeling.

You changed your avatar to Oregon? nice to see you jump off the bandwagon. Unfortunately it might be full when you try to get back on...

Always been a duck fan, they have always been tied with the hawks for me. I hop off the mediocrity band wagon after two craptastic performances by a team that should of beat both teams by 100+ combined.

Always been a duck fan, they have always been tied with the hawks for me. I hop off the mediocrity band wagon after two craptastic performances by a team that should of beat both teams by 100+ combined.

Oh i see. You change your allegiance based on W's and L's. To each his own. What happens if Oregon loses a few games? Where do you go next?

Oh i see. You change your allegiance based on W's and L's. To each his own. What happens if Oregon loses a few games? Where do you go next?

Well at least they will put some offensive effort into their games unlike our geriatric hawks. They are better coached and much better at playing complete games year in and year out regardless of talent.

(If they lose a few, which is very unlikely, james madison.)

Well at least they will put some offensive effort into their games unlike our geriatric hawks. They are better coached and much better at playing complete games year in and year out regardless of talent.

(If they lose a few, which is very unlikely, james madison.)

Too bad OSU and Boise State took them behind the woodshed last year. It will be interesting to see how they fair in a BCS game this year.

Latest posts