Mark Dantonio Resigns as Michigan State Football Coach

Not sure why he'd suddenly step down with new allegations being brought forward. He could have waited a month or two, I'm sure there'd be new allegations that make the headlines. Why were these allegations anything different then the others?

ESPN's article on this states that under Dantonio's tenure there have been at least 16 cases of rape and sexual assault filed against MSU football player. At least 16!! Good lord, how in the world did he ever maintain his job!? The people at Michigan State make Pedo State look run of the mill a-holes in terms of hiring/retaining pure scumbags.

Let's just hope Izzo is the next cheating scumbag forced to leave MSU. With the recent rape accusations against 3 MSU basketball player, that shoe should drop soon as well - if there were any justice in this world.

Not sure why he'd suddenly step down with new allegations being brought forward. He could have waited a month or two, I'm sure there'd be new allegations that make the headlines. Why were these allegations anything different then the others?
Because he knows they're fucked. He got out at the perfect time for him.

It also releases all MSU signees from their NLI if they so choose.

ESPN's article on this states that under Dantonio's tenure there have been at least 16 cases of rape and sexual assault filed against MSU football player. At least 16!! Good lord, how in the world did he ever maintain his job!? The people at Michigan State make Pedo State look run of the mill a-holes in terms of hiring/retaining pure scumbags.

Let's just hope Izzo is the next cheating scumbag forced to leave MSU. With the recent rape accusations against 3 MSU basketball player, that shoe should drop soon as well - if there were any justice in this world.

Izzo is clean....right? RIGHT???

The guy was over-rated as a coach but a world class a-hole and recruiter of a-holes. Never liked him as a coach and look at the reasons: Flopping players to stop the clock in close games, taught the art of holding to all his lineman and defensive backs. Dirty players, dirty recruiting, dirty cover-ups. Michigan State would need to hire Mother Theresa to try to change their image, but I think they actually like their image.

Dantonio recruited a fair amount of thugs. That's what bothers me about MSU. I'm sure the world will little note nor long remember NCHawkers' point of view on this but still wanted to say it.

Latest posts