Mark Alt, Jon's son, former QB recruit

I'm assuming the article goes a little over kill on that part of it, I hope. If not he sounds like the kind of parent that KF wouldn't like around. What if the kid came and got beat out and never played. Would Jon have liked that?

Not sure if hockey pays full scholarships, so Dad paying the bill might have had something to do with it. I could be wrong on that though.

It is? I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKtA_nJLbc&feature=related]This guy just gets DESTROYED! - YouTube[/ame]

A few hits a game, versus mutiple hits/collision every play. hmmmmm

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeHuKM4yRwg[/ame]

Last edited:
hockey is soccer on skates; pffft
football is...football
no comparison - football features the strongest, toughest, most athletic men in the world
hockey features toothless alcoholic russians with greasy mullets

hockey is soccer on skates; pffft
football is...football
no comparison - football features the strongest, toughest, most athletic men in the world
hockey features toothless alcoholic russians with greasy mullets

Totally agree. Hopefully sarcasm was noted in my above post. Went to 1 hockey game in my life. Bored to death. Did like the hit I posted, though, just hate hockey.

Yeah football is so tough, those guys can go a whole 6 seconds without having to stop, stand around, and wait for some old guy to tell them what to do. Like the game or not, it is irrelevant, hockey is a much more physically demanding game than football.

Yeah football is so tough, those guys can go a whole 6 seconds without having to stop, stand around, and wait for some old guy to tell them what to do. Like the game or not, it is irrelevant, hockey is a much more physically demanding game than football.

endurance wise, no doubt. toughness wise, wrong.

I spent my whole childhood at Blackhawks games. Anyone who questions the toughness, endurance and athleticism of hockey hasn't ever witnessed an NHL game.

Toughness wise, it's hockey players and it's not even close. I mean, not even in the same universe. They wear half the pads of football players and go twice the speed, and play in a glass box.

Utter fail
N Suh is 100x tougher than 10 hockey goons combined
And #89 Steve Smith is (pound for pound) tougher than Suh.
Logan Mankins? Pat Angerer? Urlacher?
These dudes are tougher than titanium.

Hockey is a tough sport and the men that play it are tough. Imagine getting hit with a puck traveling 90 mph. If you want to see a tough guy u tube Zdeno Chara fights.

Vintage, my guess is you've never sat on the glass at an NHL game. Football is by far my favorite sport but, toughness and endurancewise, it isn't even close.

Latest posts