Marcus Coker update

As a Sophmore QB for the Ravens AJ Derby led the team to 6 wins. AJ completed 149 of 321 passes for 1,935 yards and 22 tds. He also had 68 yards rushing and 4 tds.In the post season awards banquet Aj received the presidents award for exemplary conduct on and off the field. Congrats to him for being a good guy!
That is an awful stat line outside of the 22 TDs. How on earth does a supposed "dual threat" QB finish an entire season with only 68 yards rushing?

1) coker was better than a lot of fans give him credit for. And really we still have a coker type runner here (weisman). I said this in a thread I started a few days ago.

2) derby had 14 ints. It is easy to find if you go to the team website and click on the stats.

1) coker was better than a lot of fans give him credit for. And really we still have a coker type runner here (weisman). I said this in a thread I started a few days ago.

2) derby had 14 ints. It is easy to find if you go to the team website and click on the stats.

No one reads your threads Fiefel.

I was watching buying Alaska, and for about a half a mill, you could be neighbors with Jason Elam. How frigging cool would that be to go fishing with Jason Elam?

Do you need an intro? I have a good friend, who is good friends with him. Have hung with him a time or two...way back...the dude was a chick magnet.

I wuz Joe King, y'all. I have no idea as to the whereabouts or activities of that idiot meathead ryan bain. Sorry for trolling so well, gullible saps. :cool:

I wuz Joe King, y'all. I have no idea as to the whereabouts or activities of that idiot meathead ryan bain. Sorry for trolling so well, gullible saps. :cool:

Well done, sir. The funny thing is, there was lots of smoke on Leatherneck sites about why Bain and one other coach would leave so abruptly, and zilch on the interwebs after that...

Latest posts