Marcus Coker update

WildTurkey

He is on a 10-2 seawolves team still in the playoffs. He has 198 carries for 962 yards and 9 Tds. Keep in mind he is primarily the back up running back. Had a season high 107 yards last week against Villanova.

Has to feel good being on a 10 win team even if only 17,000 people watch him run.

Southern Illinois finished the season with a 6-5 record. It appears they used a runningback by committee approach.

MiKa'il McCall had 130 carries for 536 yds (3.8 yds per) and 8 tds. He also had 17 catches for 173 yds and 1 td.

I'd forgotten about McCall, tbhwy.

I wish kirt ferrets would transfer. :(

As a Sophmore QB for the Ravens AJ Derby led the team to 6 wins. AJ completed 149 of 321 passes for 1,935 yards and 22 tds. He also had 68 yards rushing and 4 tds.

In the post season awards banquet Aj received the presidents award for exemplary conduct on and off the field. Congrats to him for being a good guy!

sorry Turk I was watching a special on tv about sean taylor

rum+coke is goooooddd :p :D

AJ completed 46% of his passes for the Junior college team he transferred to. Even with JV bad year I don't think AJ was going to get any snaps if he would have stayed. Does anybody know how many int's he had?

AJ completed 46% of his passes for the Junior college team he transferred to. Even with JV bad year I don't think AJ was going to get any snaps if he would have stayed. Does anybody know how many int's he had?
I tried to find his ints, but surprisingly Coffeville Kansas is hard to find complete player stats for.. lol. I'm going to guess 12 picks

Who the eff is Sean Taylor? I feel like I should know this..

Da U son
Played with Antrel Rolle, Ed Reed, and some other ballerz in coral gables, then on to the Redskins.
Ended up shot by some gangstas. Dead young.
But dude could play.

Da U son
Played with Antrel Rolle, Ed Reed, and some other ballerz in coral gables, then on to the Redskins.
Ended up shot by some gangstas. Dead young.
But dude could play.
Ah yes I remember now. He died from gunshots to the leg. ****** deal for him. Funny how time and smokin the ganga made me forget

sorry Turk I was watching a special on tv about sean taylor

rum+coke is goooooddd :p :D

I was watching buying Alaska, and for about a half a mill, you could be neighbors with Jason Elam. How frigging cool would that be to go fishing with Jason Elam?

He is on a 10-2 seawolves team still in the playoffs. He has 198 carries for 962 yards and 9 Tds. Keep in mind he is primarily the back up running back. Had a season high 107 yards last week against Villanova.

Has to feel good being on a 10 win team even if only 17,000 people watch him run.

Looks like Stony had one home game slightly over 10,000 and some under 5K.

I did also note that Jewel Hampton was promoted from practice squad to active roster for the 49ers with the season ending loss of Kendall Hunter.
The one that really sticks in my craw is Dezman Moses. Playing pretty good ball for the Fudge Packers.

Everyone made fun of Coker when he said talent was similar. Little did we know that he was right.

In the post season awards banquet Aj received the presidents award for exemplary conduct on and off the field. Congrats to him for being a good guy!

That's because in Coffeeville, the bus drivers aren't out to get the football players like they are in IC.

Latest posts