Marcus Coker is Gone

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
this from Iowa

The University of Iowa announced today that sophomore running back Marcus Coker has withdrawn his application to enroll in spring semester classes. Coker also asked for a release from his football scholarship and that request has been granted.

this from Iowa

The University of Iowa announced today that sophomore running back Marcus Coker has withdrawn his application to enroll in spring semester classes. Coker also asked for a release from his football scholarship and that request has been granted.

When will the running back curse end?

I wonder if we will ever find out what happened??

This is starting to rival the 2007 offseason.

I still maintain that if Shonn Greene doesn't come back to Iowa, Kirk Ferentz was not the coach in 2009.

He has a tall order ahead of him.

What a joke! This staff has serious issues. I like KF but more and more I think it might be time for a change

What a joke! This staff has serious issues. I like KF but more and more I think it might be time for a change

Yeah, how dare the staff force Coker to get suspended for violation of University policy. I can't believe they would do that to him.

And how do we know this has to do with anything the staff has done? We know ARob had legal issues and Wegher had personal issues outside of anything with the U of I. This could just be a case of 4-5 individual incidents that doesn't mean the coaching staff contributed to their departures.

Latest posts