Marble's Scoring has Grown Measurably by Some Mathematical Progression

Cover3

Hopefully everybody's satisfied now.

For the sake of some real substance: I'd like to see White try several outside looks if we get a comfy lead against Coppin State. He was only 27% from three last year, but it was enough of a threat to bring his man to the perimeter. It would be nice if he could even stroke 30% from deep.

I wouldnt look for White's shooting to improve much until he gets the tape off his wrist. Hopefully the 9 day break between Coppin State and Indiana will give his wrist time to heal completely.

considering he has taken just 22 3 pointer's on the season. its a bit early to get worried about jis shooting % from 3

considering he has taken just 22 3 pointer's on the season. its a bit early to get worried about jis shooting % from 3
32265844.jpg

I wouldnt look for White's shooting to improve much until he gets the tape off his wrist. Hopefully the 9 day break between Coppin State and Indiana will give his wrist time to heal completely.

This. I am hoping that wrist will get the rest needed starting at 2pm today. He should take a good 5 days off - or more. We need him to hit the 3 come B1G time. He will shoot over 30%, once that wrist is healed. I just hope that is this season!!

This. I am hoping that wrist will get the rest needed starting at 2pm today. He should take a good 5 days off - or more. We need him to hit the 3 come B1G time. He will shoot over 30%, once that wrist is healed. I just hope that is this season!!

If he was still trying to play the 3 spot I would agree that we need him to start hitting his 3s. But he isn't. So it isn't that important. If he hits 1 here or ther it will be a bonus. I just want to see him develop more of a 15 footer. He has an ok midrange game but if he can develop that shot more he will really be tough to guard. The 3 ball will make him even tougher to guard but I think it is a stretch for him. His form wasn't very consistent last yr from 3 land and it isn't this yr. I just don't see it happening even with out the tape. Hopefully I am wrong because a 4 that can knock down the 3 ptr is a dangerous weapon.