Marble's draft stock falling?

His dad was a far better player as a junior and he stayed for his senior year. I don't remember talk about Roy Sr going pro as a junior.

Without another scorer to take some of the defensive pressure off Marble, he is in for a long season. No idea why he was inserted into the game when it appeared he needed help to get up and down from the bench to the floor. With that being said, he should have been able to play his decoy role and make the easy pass to White vs. the NBA mustard pass to the seats. McCaffrey is developing a knack for gagging late in games and should use TO's, as he runs some good inbounds plays.

Without another scorer to take some of the defensive pressure off Marble, he is in for a long season. No idea why he was inserted into the game when it appeared he needed help to get up and down from the bench to the floor. With that being said, he should have been able to play his decoy role and make the easy pass to White vs. the NBA mustard pass to the seats. McCaffrey is developing a knack for gagging late in games and should use TO's, as he runs some good inbounds plays.

Idiotic post. You have to trust the guys you have on the floor to do what the game plan was and know what to do. I don't think calling an extra timeout was going to be the difference in win or loss. Right now he has a lot of freshman that make some freshman mistakes, throughout the whole game, not just at the end. Reduce those mistakes and these are 2 point leads with a minute left they are 5-7 point leads and the wins come much easier.

Idiotic post. You have to trust the guys you have on the floor to do what the game plan was and know what to do. I don't think calling an extra timeout was going to be the difference in win or loss. Right now he has a lot of freshman that make some freshman mistakes, throughout the whole game, not just at the end. Reduce those mistakes and these are 2 point leads with a minute left they are 5-7 point leads and the wins come much easier.

Clearly you know nothing about basketball, so I will help educate you. When you have a young team that lacks a shot taker, execution is essential. When Iowa has late game situations, they end up dribbling side to side at the 3 point line with no plan. Guys get pushed away from the hoop, our passing angles disappear and stagnancy sets in. What was the plan yesterday? A TO at least allows McCaffrey to set something up as, CLEARLY Marble didn't make the right decision. Now tell me that you coach your son's YMCA league and that you know so much more than everyone else that you can call their posts idiotic, while responding with unfounded banter. Nice job at a failed post there champ.

Were you not around over the summer? It was brought up by his dad.

Its bad enough that they were out of touch with reality enough to be thinking it was even a legitimate longshot but to say it out loud was just stupid.

Kid is not going to be in the NBA ever let alone a year early.

I realize that, but it wasn't out of his mouth. Not saying it wasn't legit, but still not from Devyn. And that was back in the summer, yet it keeps getting brought up. Unless he told dad that "even if I struggle mightily this season I'm going to leave" I think it's pretty safe that he stays.

Fran got exactly what he wanted in the second to last possession. White was wide open after the pick for Marble. Marble just decided to throw it away instead. The timeout was fine.

Fran got exactly what he wanted in the second to last possession. White was wide open after the pick for Marble. Marble just decided to throw it away instead. The timeout was fine.

I think Fran's mistake was using Marble in any play, again. He made the mistake of using Marble in the last loss. Keep Marble out of the picture. We were winning without him...
White was open tho.

Latest posts