Marble's draft stock falling?

What draft stock? You're not serious right? Do you think that a player that averages like 13 a game for an NIT team would be a lottery pick? smh

His NBA talk was only being discussed if he had a huge year. He was having a mediocre season before he rolled his ankle and got turf toe.

Fingers are crossed he decides to stay another year...
what do you guys think?

5449343860_74b4e465bb.jpg

He needs to be back, because he ain't ready. He better ne concerned about keeping his starting position at this point.

Just curious, but where does this talk keep coming from. Does anyone truly believe that Marble is foolish enough to end his career prematurely by leaving early? He's a smart kid and I'm sure he knows that he has no shot at the NBA at this point in his career. Why don't we leave the decision making to him and let him play his game. I'm not hearing him discuss leaving early at this point in his career so why is it still a focal point when it's nothing but speculation.

Just curious, but where does this talk keep coming from. Does anyone truly believe that Marble is foolish enough to end his career prematurely by leaving early? He's a smart kid and I'm sure he knows that he has no shot at the NBA at this point in his career. Why don't we leave the decision making to him and let him play his game. I'm not hearing him discuss leaving early at this point in his career so why is it still a focal point when it's nothing but speculation.

Were you not around over the summer? It was brought up by his dad.

Its bad enough that they were out of touch with reality enough to be thinking it was even a legitimate longshot but to say it out loud was just stupid.

Kid is not going to be in the NBA ever let alone a year early.

Latest posts