Marble has two games left?

austinhawk

Think about it. Lose BTT first round. Lose first game Big Dance. Minimum 2 games,

Win BTT, go elite eight MAXIMUM 7 games.

Time to find a new sack of 1st team all BIG!

I wonder if ESPN and the BTN will set up a camera inside Roy Marble Sr's house next year during our games just so they can show him on TV..things just wouldn't be the same without it

Oh did I flip it. I thought was how many he was away from Roy seniors point record. Must be 181?

My bad, think the thread that came up earlier about that total was for getting 2nd place in scoring. But I can't find a link that shows leaders for points, hawkeyesports just has record for fgs and what not.

Devyn needs 118 to pass Acie Earl for second place. Iowa would probably need to play at least 6 more games where RDM scored 20 a game. Not impossible, but definitely needs Iowa to go deep into both tournaments.

Devyn should pass Ronnie Lester tonight, he just needs 14 points. He could pass BJ tomorrow with a big game tonight and tomorrow, he needs 44 to pass him. The remaining guys will take some work, and daddy is unbeatable.

I am going out on a limb and state that if Devyn managed to get to 2nd, Roy and Dev would be unique in Div 1 bb as 1-2 in school history in scoring...go for it , Dev!

The last two years Iowa has had 2 SRs step up in the postseason. Hopefully Marble follows suit starting today. It would be a shame for him to go out only playing 2 more games.

Latest posts