Marble has been awful in this game

Yea I thought he made 3 really bad decsions at the end. I think he was trying to make things happen that just wernt there. White had the team on his back at that point. Maybe better to stay with what was working at that point.

We made a handful of bad passes tonight, but this is widely regarded as a strong passing team, and not just by Iowa fans or coaches. You don't reach the level of offensive efficiency that Iowa has by being a poor passing team.

Woodbury's passing skills is one of his strengths.

First of all, I've been posting on this site since before you were born probably. Secondly, what the hell difference does it make whether this is my 10th post or my billionth? That has nothing to do with the fact that Marble played really lousy in super critical spots of the game. You need to learn to have some kind of understanding about how to play basketball.

^^ haha, all laughable.

I doubt what you say.

Were you listening to hawk bball games in 1963??

So this is your ALT name huh? Why did you get banned or have to change your username?

And tell me how I dont know about bball when right at the timeout before Fran had the team start double teaming I said to my wife and son that "Fran needs to do something to force action on defense , maybe double team, to get some turnovers and forced shots"

How is your crystal ball doing? Cracked probably. LOL

We made a handful of bad passes tonight, but this is widely regarded as a strong passing team, and not just by Iowa fans or coaches. You don't reach the level of offensive efficiency that Iowa has by being a poor passing team.

Regarded by whom? Iowa is not a skilled passing team.

There is one really good passer , Ogelsby and Woodbury can pass when the rare oportunity presents itself.

Iowa is efficient because they get to the line a ton. They almost never find the open man off drives when the help comes, the way Stauskas found Morgan when Woody helped. Thats what good passing looks like. Making the easier play when its there.

Iowas guys always seek out contact when the help comes and try to get a shot up.

Marble was playing against a team with at least two nba players that were coached to try and stop him. I think he did pretty good. He might of been trying to do to much, but that's better than not trying.

Also, East Lansing is in the state of Michigan so Marble will play again in his home state. Lots of derpy by teh OP.

^^ haha, all laughable.

I doubt what you say.

Were you listening to hawk bball games in 1963??

So this is your ALT name huh? Why did you get banned or have to change your username?

And tell me how I dont know about bball when right at the timeout before Fran had the team start double teaming I said to my wife and son that "Fran needs to do something to force action on defense , maybe double team, to get some turnovers and forced shots"

How is your crystal ball doing? Cracked probably. LOL

This post just makes you sound pathetic. Dont take the bait.

Latest posts