Mandel's Iowa Thoughts

It's not even that he listed KF in the Top 5 worst coaches. It's more of his reasoning. He said it wasn't about salary, but every time he defended himself he brought up KF's salary and it was one of his main reasons. If he had listed KF as one of the most overpaid he wouldn't of got trolled as much. But to be fair, all the sportswriters get trolled by fans of whomever they write about so I don't know why he was surprised by it.

That was my only problem with having him on that list. Even he admitted he was on the list for salary reason. Since that is the case put him on the overpaid/for his production list, as he isn't even close to a bottom 5 coach...

The scary thing about it is just imagine what coach Fervent could do with the talent that LSU gets every yr. Their recruits classes are always in the top ten and we still hung with them.

Look Kirk is a stand up guy. He demands discipline which I LOVE. Especially in today's environment where these guys wear hair down to their ankles and think the world revolves around the individual.

Do you have a problem with long hair?

Latest posts