Man Up Who's Going

GrandpaHawk

3 of us will be there at 6am tailgating having homemade chili and chicken noodle soup with a few beverages.Were putting 10 tents together with heaters for the last game.Tired of hearing it's TOOOO COLD.Let's hope we can send Seniors out with a W.Go Hawks

Last edited:
I think you mean "too" cold, but the fact you are planning to use heaters and tents would indicate that its too cold for you as well. I'll be there in short sleeves drinking beer without a warm little tent to keep me all snuggly.

I think you mean "too" cold, but the fact you are planning to use heaters and tents would indicate that its too cold for you as well. I'll be there in short sleeves drinking beer without a warm little tent to keep me all snuggly.

Coach Hoke, are you allowed to drink before games? :rolleyes:

A buddy and I will be there drinking around 7am. We'll be hanging out with a friend who tailgates with a hearse.

I will be at my seat at 1045, cheering on the hawks. No drinking beforehand, last thing I want to do is have to pee.

I'll be there at 8. The cold weather just means it's time to whip out the Carhartt jacket. This is Iowa. Alcohol consumption + Carhartt jacket = comfort in any condition.

I'll be there. Well, at the gamewatch anyway. BUT, if I was in Iowa and had tickets for the game, I would damn sure there.

Heading to my first game this season and also heading to Lincoln next week. Should be freezing, but well worth it

I'll be there at 8. The cold weather just means it's time to whip out the Carhartt jacket. This is Iowa. Alcohol consumption + Carhartt jacket = comfort in any condition.

I don't know, brah, would have been mighty uncomfortable at that Northern Illinois Davis Debacle with that combination.

I'll be there. Pulling in at 10:15, sitting in club and then bouncing right afterward.

Yup. Just confirmed we'll still be there by 7. Warm beverages all morning oughta do the trick. Standing in row 40 of the South Endzone will be the real test.

I don't know, brah, would have been mighty uncomfortable at that Northern Illinois Davis Debacle with that combination.

I'll be there. Pulling in at 10:15, sitting in club and then bouncing right afterward.

Haha I suppose "any condition" is a bit of a stretch. I'm disappointed you're only showing up for the game okeefe. Get there a little early and acclimate yourself to the weather like us peon fans have to. Indoor or outdoor club seats you bastard? Yes I'm jealous ;)

You spelled "horse" wrong.
The side of it says "Fry and Ferentz Funeral Home - Laying the Big Ten to rest" The casket is a cooler that rolls out and sits on a gurney. Much shotgunning of beers goes on here. tailgate hearse.jpg

Latest posts