Malik Rucker

Staff writer for Gopher Illustrated states this evening that he is not flipping to Minnesota.

Well done.

OK....so there wasn't any chatter out there? Got it!

Goofers are terribly bitter about this:

Malik Rucker

I guess I don't understand it, it's not like they are paying someone $4 million per year to keep the brightest and the best at home.

Here's a certificate for 10 dollars off at The Used Treadmill Store on 5th! [$10] Enjoy....

OK....so there wasn't any chatter out there? Got it!

Goofers are terribly bitter about this:

Malik Rucker

I guess I don't understand it, it's not like they are paying someone $4 million per year to keep the brightest and the best at home.

Here's a certificate for 10 dollars off at The Used Treadmill Store on 5th! [$10] Enjoy....

Just give it a ******* rest already man. Jeebus, we get it.

Oh to live life with so much negativity. I almost feel sorry for the guy.

still wrestling with if he is an alt or not. have a really hard time believing someone could really be so negative. i mean, i'm a cynic and he makes me look like a homer.

Oh to live life with so much negativity. I almost feel sorry for the guy.

Do you think that if him and GoHawks76 (not to be confused with the significantly cooler, more awesome-er GoHawks24) got together, that their shear amount of negativity would somehow miraculously turn into positivity? Ponder that.

still wrestling with if he is an alt or not. have a really hard time believing someone could really be so negative. i mean, i'm a cynic and he makes me look like a homer.

I'm sure he is. But that person is so negative that they had to make an alt to express it. And that's sad.

Do you think that if him and GoHawks76 (not to be confused with the significantly cooler, more awesome-er GoHawks24) got together, that their shear amount of negativity would somehow miraculously turn into positivity? Ponder that.

I think it's at least most definitely worth a try. Imagine a tailgate with those 2. I'd walk into that stadium just knowing we would win. I'd be high from positivism.

Latest posts