Making you feel better on this terrible Saturday.

[video=youtube;LdexkdpkIgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LdexkdpkIgk[/video]

And because he hasn't banned me yet today...

0ab671c.jpg

back pay for employees furloughed by government shut down.

Beer.

The fact that there's more to life than Iowa football ...specifically, beer and a day filled with other games that I can simply enjoy watching.
Only should be paid if you did work...hell of an idea for Kirk as well.

Week one: Texas
Week two: OKie State
Week three: Arkansas
Week four: UCLA
Week five: Mizzou
Week six: Meechigan [/QUOTE]

Week one: Texas
Week two: OKie State
Week three: Arkansas
Week four: UCLA
Week five: Mizzou
Week six: Meechigan
[/QUOTE]

I can't "like" this page, cause I have a hard time being happy for a UM win....BUT as I too had them this week, I know the feeling, and especially after their 1st half (didn't need to losses today) absence. Glad they were able to get the W and get us to next week's suicide pool thread!

Sparky, I had to re-visit thread again on my PC (after eating and savouring a brew), so that I could give you some "likes" for keeping us back from the ledge. :D

UOTE=meaning;1184677]Cool story. I don't remember asking for opinions on things that make me feel better.

Learn the game.[/QUOTE]
Fact. Not story.

Get a unicorn if you want to feel better.

Sparky, I had to re-visit thread again on my PC (after eating and savouring a brew), so that I could give you some "likes" for keeping us back from the ledge. :D

Thanks, buddy. The loss today was tough but there are a lot of things in life to be happy about.

Fact. Not story.

Get a unicorn if you want to feel better.

I feel great. Loss sucked, but life is good.

You, however, seem to be featuring a level of butt hurt that is usually reserved for fans of another team in this state.

Cool "fact" though, bro. If the exact opposite of your opinion is signed into law, Should I up the thread?

Hate to tell you -- but it's really just, you know, your opinion, man.

Latest posts